December 13, 2015

I'm on Patreon!

I just started a Patreon page! In case you don't know what that is, it's basically a crowdfunding website but instead of one big campaign to back a single project, it's more of a long-term thing to help support creators who do ongoing work like a webcomic, video tutorials... or indie cartoons such as mine!

The link is https://www.patreon.com/aaronlong and it's a great site. If you support me on it, you only get charged (any amount you want) whenever I put out a new cartoon, and you can set a monthly limit so if I somehow put out two cartoons in a month, you'd only pay for one.

I'll be putting up Patreon-exclusive behind-the-scenes stuff, to provide some extra incentive to contribute. But if you can't afford to pledge, don't worry. I still love you, baby.

No comments: