June 16, 2018

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #10 - Battlefield

Breaking the record for Shortest Episode Ever, here's Sublo & Tangy Mustard #10 - Battlefield!

In which Sublo can't handle the brutality of war, and Tangy Mustard reigns victorious.

I love Simon Hanselmann's Megg and Mogg comics, and one of the things that makes reading the big collections fun is you never know whether the next story is going to be two pages or ten pages. I like that since I'm doing these cartoons on my own, there are no rules on length, and so I was inspired to make a few mini-episodes for this batch as filler in between the long ones. I thought about doing mini-comics as stopgaps instead, but didn't get around to it... Maybe next batch. Anyway this is the shortest one for now, and probably the only one other than maybe #5 (Opposites) that I really had trouble calling an 'episode'. Still, I hope it was fun!

No comments: